Below are Warrants associated with Rathfriland.

 
80: The Warrant was issued in Rathfriland to Bro. Benjamin Brown Meeke (Lodge 151) first Worshipful Master, William Kean, Senior Warden (Lodge 77) and John Brontie, Junior Warden (Lodge 77). The Lodge continues to operate and will celebrate 150 years in 2013.


151: The Warrant was issued on the 17th February 1811 to William Christian (Lodge 933), Pat McClean (Lodge 933) and Pat Fegan (Lodge 654) in Rathfriland, Co. Down and remained there until 1855 when it was cancelled.


155: Originally Hilltown moved to Rathfriland in 1865 - current.


241: In 1818, this Warrant was issued to Felix Burns, John Henderson, and Cornelius McClory, to form a Lodge in Drumgooland. The warrant was returned to Grand Lodge in 1844.


410: The Warrant was first issued on the 5th January, 1764 in Acton, Poyntzpass. It then appeared as "Zion Lodge" in Rathfriland on 17th July, 1778 and was cancelled 2nd August 1849.


654: The first Masonic Lodge in Rathfriland ("Moriah") was granted 20th April 1786 to William Magill, Richard Magill and William Wilson - cancelled 7th October 1847.


808: On the 5th March 1795 a Warrant was issued to hold a Lodge in Glascar Hill in the County of Down. The warrant was cancelled on the 6th July, 1826.


933: The Warrant was Issued to form a Lodge in Ballybot, Bessbrook, Co. Armagh, 7th July 1803. On the 14th March 1810 the Warrant was moved to Rathfriland. On the 6th June, 1811 a Memorial from the Master and Wardens of 933 Rathfriland praying leave to remove the Warrant to Hilltownand this was granted. In 1825 the Warrant was returned to Grand Lodge and exchanged for No. 155.